Columbia County offers an exceptional array of vacant and developable commercial and industrial sites for businesses to choose from. There are parcels that can accomodate virtually any size project--ranging from less than one acre to more than 700 acres. Considering that many sites are served by highway, rail, and also have Columbia River frontage, even the most logisticly complex project can find success here. Low tax rates, and an array of public incentives and financing programs make Columbia County an even more attractive place to do business.
The Columbia County Economic Team is ready to be your partner in exploring Columbia County as a new location for your business. We offer confidential, professional site selection assistance which can save you time and money by gathering real estate, utility, incentives, demographic and community information. We offer a comprehensive menu of services:
- Comprehensive Community Information
- Economic Incentive Coordination with Local and State Agencies
- Custom Research and Demographic Information
- Comprehensive Labor Market Information
- Real Estate Search Assistance
- Coordination with County and Cities on Permitting and Utilities
- Coordination with Education and Workforce Allies on Training and Hiring Assistance
For assistance with your site selection needs in Columbia County, or for more information, contact the Columbia County Economic Team at 503/397-7218.